Choose from one of our packages below. Or work with our chef to create your own buffet. Most menu items can modified to meet dietary needs.
Rental package (consisting of white mid length table linen and napkins, plates and cutlery for all courses, as well as coffee mugs, water goblets and water pitchers) , Artisan breads and buns baked daily, coffee service, set up and tear down of buffet, on site chef and serving staff for a maximum of four hours.
Comes with your choice of one salad, two sides, two entrees and one dessert.
Comes with your choice of two salad, three sides, two entrees and two desserts.
FOOD ONLY BUFFETS
These packages do not include staff on site or any rentals of table wares. A server will stay to set up the buffet.
** Please note all buffet pricing is based on 50 or more people. Events smaller then this will be priced accordingly.
- Artisan Lettuces with a Grilled Lemon Vinaigrette
- Classic Caesar with our own roast garlic dressing, grated Parmesan and croutons.
- Baby Spinach with grape tomatoes, shaved red onion, shimeji mushrooms and a poppy seed dressing.
- Greek Salad with Kalamata olives and feta cheese.
- Arugula with roasted red peppers, goat cheese and a caramelized onion vinaigrette.
- Charred corn and tomato salad with chipotle vinaigrette.
- Oven roasted sirloin tip with pan gravy and horseradish.
- Chicken Parmesan with our own tomato sauce, grated mozzarella, Parmesan and fresh basil.
- Pan seared herb chicken breast.
- Cider and Apple Braised Chicken
- Mustard and Herb crusted pork loin.
- Country style bone in ham with grainy mustard & brown sugar glaze.
- Three cheese meat lasagna.
- Classic chicken curry. ( Can be a vegetarian curry)
- Pan- seared salmon with a Lemon Dill Pesto.
- Prime rib of beef with au jus and horseradish (add $5.00/person)
- Vegetarian lasagna.
- Macaroni and cheese
- Warm quinoa salad with sun dried tomatoes, caramelized onions, wild mushrooms and basil pesto.
- Yukon Gold mashed potatoes
- Roasted mini potatoes with garlic and herb butter
- Boulangere potatoes-thin layers of potato and onion, oven baked in stock.
- Penne pomodoro with shaved Parmesan and house made sauce.
- Tri-colored cheese tortellini with house made tomato sauce and basil pesto.
- Seasonal vegetables
- Broccoli and cauliflower gratin.
- Steamed green beans with garlic butter.
- Saffron scented jasmine rice
- Chocolate devotion gateau
- An assortment of scratch made tarts, squares and loaves
- Gourmet cookie selection
- Sliced fruit platter
- New York Style Cheesecake with berry compote.
- Dessert Buffet. Includes mini shooters, cakes, cookies, cheesecakes, and tarts ( Add $3.00/person)
- Bakery Fresh Pies